Implementing Microsoft SharePoint Server on NetApp Storage Systems (NetApp-MSSP)
About this course:
Learn how to implement your MicrosoftÂ® SharePointÂ® solution on NetApp storage for maximum benefit. In this course, you examine the components of the SharePoint solution on NetApp storage and explore how to configure the components for maximum benefit. Through hands-on exercises, you migrate SharePoint data to NetApp storage and leverage SnapManagerÂ® for SharePoint (SMSP) to back up and restore the data. You use Remote Blob Storage (RBS) to optimize the storage of SharePoint data on NetApp storage. You also recover and monitor data, and troubleshoot the SharePoint on NetApp solution.
The average salary for Systems Engineer is $84,166 per year.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the main components of SharePoint collaboration software
- Diagram three prevalent SharePoint farm topology examples (small, medium, large)
- Describe the main SnapManager for SharePoint (SMSP) concepts and components
- Describe the benefits of deploying SharePoint on NetApp storage systems
- Prepare NetApp storage systems to store SharePoint data
- Use SMSP to migrate SharePoint data onto NetApp storage
- Use SMSP to back up and restore SharePoint data on NetApp storage
- Explain the concepts that are involved in optimizing storage of SharePoint data on NetApp storage
- Configure Real-Time Storage Manager, Scheduled Storage Manager, Archive Manager, and Connector to move binary large objects (BLOBs) from the Microsoft SQL Server® database to a CIFS share on NetApp storage
- Describe the disaster-recovery options for a SharePoint deployment on NetApp storage
- Explain the role of virtualization for a SharePoint deployment on NetApp storage
- Use monitoring and troubleshooting tactics for SharePoint solutions on NetApp storage
NetApp and partner Professional Services personnel, NetApp and partner system engineers, and customers
- Technical Positioning of Microsoft SharePoint on NetApp Storage (web-based)
- Architecting SharePoint on NetApp Storage Systems (web-based)
- Implementing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 on NetApp Storage Systems (MSSQL)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1 Overview of the Microsoft SharePoint on NetApp Solution
- Module 2 Microsoft SharePoint Concepts
- Module 3 Introduction to NetApp SnapManager for Microsoft SharePoint
- Module 4 Installing SnapManager for Microsoft SharePoint
- Module 5 SMSP Configuration: Migrating Sharepoint Data to NetApp Storage
- Module 6 Using SnapManager for Microsoft SharePoint to Back Up SharePoint Data
- Module 7 Using SnapManager for Microsoft SharePoint to Restore SharePoint Data
- Module 8 Storage Optimization with SnapManager for Microsoft SharePoint
- Module 9 Windows PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell
- Module 10 SharePoint on NetApp Disaster Recovery
- Module 11 SharePoint on Virtualized Solutions
- Module 12 SharePoint Workflows on NetApp Storage
- Module 13 Troubleshooting Microsoft SharePoint on NetApp Storage
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt