Implementing Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure HDInsight
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
24 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Are you ready for big data science? In this course, learn how to implement predictive analytics solutions for big data using Apache Spark in Microsoft Azure HDInsight. See how to work with Scala or Python to cleanse and transform data and build machine learning models with Spark ML (the machine learning library in Spark).Note: To complete the hands-on elements in this course, you will require an Azure subscription and a Windows client computer. You can sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. This course also helps in the preparation for the Microsoft 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions certification exam.
The average salary for Data Analyst with Apache Spark skills is $63,882 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Using Spark to explore data and prepare for modeling
- Build supervised machine learning models
- Evaluate and optimize models
- Build recommenders and unsupervised machine learning models
This course is intended for
- Big Data Professionals
- Familiarity with Azure HDInsight.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Some programming experience.
- A willingness to learn actively in a self-paced manner.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - MOC On Demand (MS-10979)
- Programming for Absolute Beginners
- SQL Database for Beginners
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Introduction to Data Science with Spark
- Get started with Spark clusters in Azure HDInsight, and use Spark to run Python or Scala code to work with data.
Getting Started with Machine Learning
- Learn how to build classification and regression models using the Spark ML library.
Evaluating Machine Learning Models
- Learn how to evaluate supervised learning models, and how to optimize model parameters.
Recommenders and Unsupervised Models
- Learn how to build recommenders and clustering models using Spark ML.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's