Introduction to AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 891 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the SAA-C01 Exam leading to SAA-C01 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
There are various advantages of cloud computing. Flexibility and cost-efficiency are one of them. There is no doubt in the fact that many companies are now turning to cloud infrastructures. They help to store data and aid in development. With your entire company on the cloud, you need a solution architect who knows his job well. Therefore, a lot of companies are now investing in having an experienced AWS certified architect. At the present time, Amazon with its Amazon Web Services is in the vanguard of cloud technology. It has offered a complete certification course for developers to approve their knowledge and experience with the AWS system.
If you want to enhance your paycheck or want a higher rank in your company, then you must get your hands on the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification. AWS certified solutions architect is ranked top among the moneymaking certifications in the entire IT world. On average, AWS certified solution architect makes $150,000 per year. As of today, there are more than 25,000 AWS Solutions Architects in the industry. AWS offers Associate and Professional certifications both. By this indispensable certification, you can take your skills and integrity to further success. This course invests about 80 hours of study but other commitments usually take around two months. For complete beginners 120 hours are recommended, that gives them a chance to start with the basics and then moving on to further complex stages.
The full length course is available in Learn subscription , for just USD 39.99.
During the introduction you will learn about:
Designing Resilient Architectures
- Determine how to identify and choose the best storage service
- Ascertain to choose and plan decoupling procedures using AWS services
- Learn to design a multi-tier architecture solution
- Discover to design most accessible architectures using AWS services
Defining Performant Architectures
- Learn to identify and pick performant storage and databases
- Know how to choose and apply to the cache for the betterment of performance
- Use AWS services together to design solutions for flexibility and scalability
Securing Applications and Architectures
- Learn the safety of application tiers
- Discover the security of data at rest and in transition
- Know how to map and protect a virtual private network and the accessibility to resources and services within it
Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Determine how to choose and design a cost-optimized storage
- Know how to select and design a cost-optimized compute
Defining Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- Learn the application of the knowledge of AWS services for a description of solution design and continuously optimizing it for operational efficiency
This course prepares you for the SAA-C01 Exam to achieve SAA-C01 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher; however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately if you need one.
- Lift and shift of an existing application to AWS
- Ingress and egress data to and from AWS
- Choosing the right AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Point out the use of AWS architectural best practices
- Approximating AWS costs and then recognizing cost control mechanisms
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required to complete the course
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|