Introduction to Exam Guide for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
About Individual Course:
3 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 831 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
3 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the SOP-C00 Exam leading to SOP-C00 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
The online professional course supported by the Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the ultimate guide for you to prepare yourself for the professional level certification exam. This course aims to train the applicants for SOP-300 Certification. The course will be divided on several significant topics for the successful clearance of the exam. The following are some of the topics included: Virtual Private Cloud, Kinesis Service, Simple Queue Service (SQS), Data Pipelines, Direct Connection, CloudTrail Service, CloudFront Service, CloudSearch Service, Adaptive Multi-Rate Service, Elastic Load Balancers.
Cloud computing has revolutionized the world of Information Technology. It saves all the trouble of keeping and maintaining a physical server. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the best platform online providing exam guides for professional-level certification exams. Organizations looking for cloud architects and professionals prefer candidates who have AWS certification. The course aims to prepare the trainers for AWS cloud computing. The course will make you able to implement applications for AWS and architectural designing. The course syllabus will be able to cover all the necessary topics included in the exam.
The full length course is available in Learn subscription, for just USD 39.99.
- Prepare you for the exam in the best possible way
- Assures clearance of exam
- Understanding of the key-concepts like scalability, cost-effectiveness, reliability, etc.
- Developing and practicing techniques and methodologies of AWS to apply in project management
- Individuals who are looking to gain professional expertise in the field of the AWS system.
- Those who want to enhance their architectural designing skills.
- Those who have already passed the Associate Certification exam should apply for this course.
- If you want to gain professional training for cloud computing, you should enroll in this course.
- If you are looking for a head start or a boost up in your current working position, this certification exam guide will assist you in this case.
- Previous professional experience of two years working with cloud architecture
- Prior understanding of cloud architecture
- Familiar with the basic concepts of AWS and related applications
- Familiarity with an architectural framework in AWS
- Understanding of scripted language
- Experience of working with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- If your major subjects are Cloud Computing and DevOps, then this course is for you.
- There will be access to this particular course.
- The technology for this course is supported by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate
- Self-paced learning opts for this course completion.
- The course will be instructed in the English language.
- A VPA discount is available.
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Min|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.