Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MS-55250)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course provides students with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 by building a foundation for all subsequent courses and learning. The main features and apps are introduced including Sales, Service and Marketing. Students will learn important end user skills including how to proficiently work in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to find information quickly and easily using the out of the box tools such as Advanced Find, the Report Wizard, Charts and Dashboards through the Web, Unified Client Interface (UCI) and the Dynamics 365 for Outlook App.
No previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is needed to sit this course. The course applies to both Business and Enterprise Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 9 as well as online and on-premise deployments.
The average salary of a Dynamics CRM Consultant is $115,000 per year.
- Be familiar with the Apps and Hubs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 9, including Sales, Service and Marketing
- Understand the differences between the Web and Unified Client Interface (UCI)
- Be able to Create, Update, Relate, Assign and Delete records in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create Posts, Notes and Activities. Interact with the Relationship Assistant
- Manage, Assign and Complete Activities
- Understand Connections and use them to relate records together
- Create and save a Personal View of records
- Share records and views with other Users
- Perform bulk operations on records
- Configure Personal Options to customize the user experience
- Track Email, Appointments and Tasks in Outlook against records in Dynamics 365
- Proficiently find information using Global Search, Quick Find and Advanced Find
- Explore the out of the box Reports and create a custom Report using the Report Wizard
- Create a Personal Chart and Dashboard and set as your homepage
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives
- Marketing Personnel
- Project Managers
- General End Users who are looking to improve skill in Dynamics 365
- It is recommended that attendees of this course have an existing working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
|Subjects||Business Productivity, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|