About this course:
This course gives understudies an introduction to MS Dynamics 365 by building an establishment for every single subsequent learning and course. The main applications and features are introduced including Service, Sales, and Marketing. Understudies will learn significant end-client aptitudes including how to capably function in MS Dynamics 365 to find information rapidly and effectively using the good instruments, for example, the Report Wizard, Advanced Find, Unified Client Interface (UCI), Charts and Dashboards through the Web, and the Dynamics 365 for Outlook App.
No past experience of MS Dynamics 365 is expected to sit this course. The course applies to both Enterprise and Business Editions of MS Dynamics 365 Version 9 and also on-premise and online deployments.
The normal compensation of a Dynamics CRM Consultant is $115,000 annually.
- Be comfortable with the Hubs and Apps in MS Dynamics 365 Version 9, including Service, Sales, and Marketing
- Comprehend the differences between the Unified Client Interface (UCI) and the Web.
- Have the option to Update, Create, Assign, Relate, and Delete records in MS Dynamics 365
- Make Notes, Posts, and Activities. Interact with the Relationship Assistant
- Oversee, Assign and Complete Activities
- Make and save a Personal View of records
- Get Connections and use them to relate records together
- Share views and records with other Users
- Perform the mass procedure on records
- Arrange Personal Options to modify the client experience
- Capably find information using Quick Find, Global Search, and Advanced Find
- Track Appointments, Email, and Tasks in Outlook against records in Dynamics 365
- Make a Personal Dashboard and Chart and set as your homepage
- Investigate the out of the box Reports and make a Custom Report utilizing the Report Wizard
This course has been intended to apply to end clients of MS Dynamics 365, including:
Customer Service Representatives
End Users who are looking to improve aptitude in Dynamics 365
It is suggested that participants of this course have existing working information on MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Notwithstanding, this course assumes no earlier information on MS Dynamics 365.
Working information on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course expects no earlier information on MS Dynamics 365.