ITIL® 4 Foundations Certification
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Start your ITIL® 4 certification journey on the right foot! This course provides the knowledge needed to pass the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification exam. ITIL® 4 provides you with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL® 4 framework is built on established ITSM practices and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps. This course helps you explore the ITIL® 4 end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services and how technology and IT teams play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT practices using ITIL® guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL® 4 terminology and concepts
- Explore the service value chain, and IT service management practices
- Recognize the importance of IT and business integration
- 2 ITIL® Expert Credits
- 18 PDU Credits
The target group of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programmed.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners. IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.
- You don’t require any pre-requisite to take this course. In fact, the ITIL® Foundations Certification Exam is a pre-requisite for other ITIL® certifications. The main aim of preparing for the certification is to fully understand various ITIL® concepts and elements. Once you have completed the course, you will be well prepared to take the certification exam and make it through with ease.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Key Concepts of Service Management
- Service management
Module 2: Key Concepts of Value Creation
- Utility and Warranty
Module 3: Key Concepts of Service Relationships
- Service offering
- Service relationship management
- Service provision
- Service consumption
Module 4: Seven Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep it Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Module 5: Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
Module 6: Components of the ITIL Service Value System
- Design & Transition
- Deliver and Support
Module 7: ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Module 8: How Key ITIL Practices Fit within the Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's