ITIL® 4 Foundations Certification
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $4,048.65 Regular Price $4,723.65
Now Only $4,048.65 Regular Price $4,723.65/ Year
About this course:
You enroll your main, in any Certificate Objective is to clean it? Well, what is a better way to begin your ITIL foundation certification training travel then this class as it gives you the knowledge you want to clean ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification exam in the first effort? You will get information regarding how to handle and apply information technology in the service economy. DevOpsU's ITIL Foundation certification training include of latest courseware at cheapest prices available online.
About this class:
Who does not want their travel Certification be smooth & easy? Everyone does! And this course supplies you with the knowledge you would have to clear the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification exam. In this program, you'll receive detailed information regarding how to manage information technology in today's service economy. ITIL Foundation Certification Online is among the very best and most economical training courseware available.
ITIL ® 4's frame is put together based on proven Practices of ITSM and extends further to cover different areas of customer experience, electronic transformation, and value flows while at the same time exploring new working approaches like DevOps, Lean, and Agile. In this program, you will have to explore complete IT/digital operation version of ITIL® 4 which is used for producing, delivering, and always improving tech-based products and services.
Moreover, in this class, you will learn the role of IT and technology teams in progress and business plan. DevOpsU Provide the newest courseware for ITIL Foundation Certification online.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation certification exam preparation
- Clearing the exam to acquire the certification
- Utilizing ITIL® 4 guidelines to underscore opportunities for developing IT practices
- Conversing with IT professionals using terminologies and concepts of ITIL® 4
- Discover the practices of IT service management as well as service value chain
- Acknowledge the significance of information technology in business
- 2 ITIL® Expert Credits
- 18 PDU Credits
Who should get ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is a question that must be answered to give the readers a clear idea whether it’s the right certification for you or not. This certification is for you, if you are:
- An individual who wish to develop fundamental understanding of the ITIL® 4 framework and its utility within an organization for enhancing the overall IT service management of an organization.
- An IT professional working for an organization that recently implemented ITIL® 4 and you wish to stay updated about service improvement and contribute in the overall integration of IT services in the business.
- This course is also ideal for business managers, project managers, and every person who is involved in the IT service delivery.
- The best part is there are no pre-requisite. You can take this course even if you have recently developed interest in the application of information technology in modern service economy. However, acquiring the certificate will benefit you greatly, as ITIL® 4 Foundations Certification Exam is a mandatory requirement to undertake various ITIL® 4 certifications. By preparing for the exam, you get to develop a thorough understanding of various elements, concepts, and ideas of ITIL® 4. Once you take this course, you sure can easily clear the certification exam and can proudly list is as an achievement in your resume.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Key Concepts of Service Management
- Service management
Module 2: Key Concepts of Value Creation
- Utility and Warranty
Module 3: Key Concepts of Service Relationships
- Service offering
- Service relationship management
- Service provision
- Service consumption
Module 4: Seven Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep it Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Module 5: Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
Module 6: Components of the ITIL Service Value System
- Design & Transition
- Deliver and Support
Module 7: ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Module 8: How Key ITIL Practices Fit within the Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Based on the information taught in this course, you may be interested in the following related courses: