ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) (ITIL®-CSI)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This IT Ops training program is specifically designed to assist students in getting hold of the extensive knowledge of ITIL continual service management. From helping students offer better management services to performing various crucial tasks, this course intends to strengthen their product and industry knowledge furthermore. This course is designed to help you educate more on the ITIL Lifecycle so you can efficiently and effectively review product feature and design strategies to help organizations in need.
From the learning received from this course, you will be able to create, manage, operate, and make changes to the various products of a company with ease. Furthermore, you will learn techniques to indulge in CSI activities without any trouble. Our professionals guide you using their extensive experience and knowledge to assess and eliminate risks while preparing you for the ITIL Intermediate Module – Continual Service Improvement Certification exam.
This ITIL continual service improvement course helps you learn about the ITIL lifecycle stream using a wide range of modules focusing on different targeted topics. Once completed successfully, you will come out as an ITIL professional with expert certification, ready to get out there and work professionally. The certification is going to add 3 credit value points to your resume.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Prepare for and pass the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) exam
Apply the seven-step improvement process
Deliver CSI using proven techniques
Organize for CSI by defining responsibilities with tools and technology
Implement CSI while analyzing challenges, critical success factors, and risks
This course is intended for:
Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® continual service improvement stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
IT professionals working within or about to enter a continual service improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
Attend an accredited training course
In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Continual service improvement publication in preparation for the examination.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- The core concepts and terminology of continual service improvement (CSI) and how continual service improvement looks for ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency as well as cost effectiveness in all stages of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- Continual service improvement principles
- How the success of CSI depends upon an understanding of organizational changes and establishing clear accountability, and the influence of service level management
- Continual service improvement process
- The seven-step improvement process, including activities, interfaces, inputs and outputs
- How CSI integrates with the other stages of the ITIL® service lifecycle, and how other processes support the different seven-step improvement process activities
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Methods and techniques which are primarily used to deliver continual service improvement
- How to perform and interpret assessments, gap analysis, benchmarking, service measurement, metrics, balanced scorecards, SWOT analysis, service reports and return on investment
- How continual service improvement uses availability, capacity, IT service continuity and problem management to support its activities
- Organizing for continual service improvement
- Continual service improvement in relation to the organization, roles relevant to continual service improvement and their responsibilities, skills and competencies
- The nature of the activities and the skills required for the seven-step improvement process as well as the how authority matrices (RACI) are used by continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- The technology and tools used to support continual service improvement, holistic service management tools and tools for system, network, event, performance, project, portfolio and financial management
- Implementing continual service improvement
- The complete methodology of when and where to start implementing continual service improvement, the role of governance, the effect of organizational change and communication strategies and planning
- Challenges, critical success factors and risk
- The challenges and risks facing continual service improvement and appropriate critical success factors (CSFs)
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt