ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) (ITIL®-CSI)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course you will receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the ITIL®-CSI Exam, provided you submit your ITIL Foundation Certificate.
About this course:
This IT Ops training program is specifically designed to assist students in getting hold of the extensive knowledge of ITIL continual service management. From helping students offer better management services to performing various crucial tasks, this course intends to strengthen their product and industry knowledge furthermore. This course is designed to help you educate more on the ITIL Lifecycle so you can efficiently and effectively review product feature and design strategies to help organizations in need.
From the learning received from this course, you will be able to create, manage, operate, and make changes to the various products of a company with ease. Furthermore, you will learn techniques to indulge in CSI activities without any trouble. Our professionals guide you using their extensive experience and knowledge to assess and eliminate risks while preparing you for the ITIL Intermediate Module – Continual Service Improvement Certification exam.
This ITIL continual service improvement course helps you learn about the ITIL lifecycle stream using a wide range of modules focusing on different targeted topics. Once completed successfully, you will come out as an ITIL professional with expert certification, ready to get out there and work professionally. The certification is going to add 3 credit value points to your resume.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) exam
- Apply the seven-step improvement process
- Deliver CSI using proven techniques
- Organize for CSI by defining responsibilities with tools and technology
- Implement CSI while analyzing challenges, critical success factors, and risks
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® continual service improvement stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a continual service improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Continual service improvement publication in preparation for the examination.