ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) (ITIL®-CSI)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This IT Ops training program is specifically designed to assist students in getting hold of the extensive knowledge of ITIL continual service management. From helping students offer better management services to performing various crucial tasks, this course intends to strengthen their product and industry knowledge furthermore. This course is designed to help you educate more on the ITIL Lifecycle so you can efficiently and effectively review product feature and design strategies to help organizations in need.
From the learning received from this course, you will be able to create, manage, operate, and make changes to the various products of a company with ease. Furthermore, you will learn techniques to indulge in CSI activities without any trouble. Our professionals guide you using their extensive experience and knowledge to assess and eliminate risks while preparing you for the ITIL Intermediate Module – Continual Service Improvement Certification exam.
This ITIL continual service improvement course helps you learn about the ITIL lifecycle stream using a wide range of modules focusing on different targeted topics. Once completed successfully, you will come out as an ITIL professional with expert certification, ready to get out there and work professionally. The certification is going to add 3 credit value points to your resume.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) exam
- Apply the seven-step improvement process
- Deliver CSI using proven techniques
- Organize for CSI by defining responsibilities with tools and technology
- Implement CSI while analyzing challenges, critical success factors, and risks
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® continual service improvement stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a continual service improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Continual service improvement publication in preparation for the examination.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Continual Service Improvement
- Purpose, Objectives, and Scope
- Business Value
- CSI Approach
- Context of CSI within the Service Lifecycle
- Inputs and Outputs
Module 2: CSI Principles
- CSI Success Depends on Understanding Change within an Organization
- CSI Success Depends on Clear Ownership and Accountability
- How the CSI Register Supports CSI
- CSI is Driven and Influenced by Service Level Management
- Importance of Knowledge Management and the Deming Cycle to CSI
- CSI Used to Ensure Effective Governance
- Frameworks, Models, Standards, and Quality Systems Supporting CSI
Module 3: Seven-Step Improvement Process
- Purpose, Objectives, and Scope
- Business Value
- Policies, Principles, and Basic Concepts
- Process Activities, Methods, and Techniques
- Triggers, Inputs, Outputs, and Process Interfaces
- Other Processes Support the Seven-Step Improvement Process
Module 4: CSI Methods and Techniques
- Gap Analysis
- Service and Process Measurement
- Metrics and Measurement Frameworks
- Calculating Return on Investment
- Service Reporting Policies and Principles
- How Availability Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity
- Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management Support CSI
Module 5: Organization for CSI
- Service Owners
- Process Owner and Process Managers
- Process Practitioners
- CSI Manager
- The Nature of the Seven-Step Improvement Process Activities and the Skills
- CSI Manager vs. Other Supporting Roles
- How Responsibility, Accountability, Consultancy, or Informational (RACI)
- Models Can Be Used to Clarify Roles and Responsibilities for CSI
Module 6: Technology Considerations for CSI
- IT Service Management Suites
- Systems and Network Management Tools
- Event management
- Automated Incident/Problem Resolution
- Performance Management
- Statistical Analysis Tools
- Project and Portfolio Management Tools
- Financial Management Tools
- Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools
Module 7: Implementing CSI
- Critical Considerations and Where to Start
- Role of Governance to CSI
- Effect of Organizational Change for CSI
- Communication Strategies and Plans
Module 8: Challenges, CSFs, and Risks
- Challenges Facing CSI
- CSFs for CSI
- Risks Associated with Implementing CSI
Module 9: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Based on the information taught in this course, you may be interested in the following related courses: