ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization (ITIL-PPO)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
About this course:
ITIL® 2011 edition is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL® qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the use of process and practice elements used within it.
The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of ITIL processes and roles. Attention to the Service Lifecycle is illustrated as part of the curriculum but the primary focus is the on the process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
The ITIL® PPO (Planning, Protection & Optimization) course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
The average salary for ITIL® Planning, Protection & Optimization certified is $90,441 per year.
At the end of this course, you will learn:
- The concept of Service Management as a practice
- The functions & processes across the Lifecycle
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Availability Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Capacity Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of IT Service Continuity Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Information Security Management
- The purpose, goal and objectives of Demand Management
- Technology Implementation considerations
IT Managers, Operational staff, and anyone requiring a deeper knowledge of or who are involved in Planning, Protection & Optimization cluster of processes and functions.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
Suggested Prerequisite Course:
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST