ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (ITIL®-SOA)
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: ITIL®
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
“If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for ITIL-SOA Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.”
About the course:
While this course along with the exam are free standing, they are also considered to be a part of the ITIL® intermediate capability stream. The course is of 4 credits and is one of the credentials that allow students to eventually opt for the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
The exam comprises of eight, complex MCQs (multiple choice questions) which are based on different unique scenarios, which need to be completed within 90 minutes. Once the course is complete, then the student needs to take the exam and clear it. Those who clear the exam will be able to obtain the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service offerings and agreements Certificate.
The course follows the accredited course syllabus as well as the certification process. It consists of practices exercises, tutorials, and exam practices, and is a trainer taught course.
This course helps the students in applying the SOA (Service Offerings and Agreements) practices during the service management cycle, especially in the following key ITIL® roles, processes, and function areas.
Service catalogue management
Service portfolio management
Service level management
Business relationship management
Financial management for IT services
Technology and implementation
Roles and responsibilities
- The course is intended to be undertaken by those who need in-depth knowledge and understanding of ITIL® Certificate in SOA processes and how these can be made use of for improving the quality of the IT service support within any organization. Additionally, those IT Professionals, working in an organization that has adopted the adapted ITIL® and thus, needs to have information about while playing a part in contributing to the continuous service improvement program. Along with this, any operational staff, which may play a part in service level management, portfolio management, demand management, service catalog management, financial management of IT services, supplier management, and businesses relationship management, and thus, wish to upgrade their skill set.
- In addition, the certification can be opted for by those professional who have cleared and obtain the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and want to clear the advanced level certifications. And those professionals who wish to attain the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and must complete this certification as a pre-requisite.
The student opting for this certification must;
- Have acquired the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) as it needs to be submitted in document form at the time of admission.
Attend a training course having the relevant accreditation
Be familiar with IT terminologies as well as service offerings and agreements relevant to their business. Additionally, they should have practical experience of working with a service provides in the capacity of a service manager, while being responsible for one of the aforementioned processes and functions.