ITIL Service Offerings Agreements (ITIL-SOA)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL intermediate capability stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 4 points.
The qualification is based on a 90 minute closed-book examination of 8 complex, scenario based multiple choice questions. Typically, the examination is taken at the end of the course. Successful delegates will be awarded the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service offerings and agreements Certificate.
The qualification is free standing, but also counts as 4 credits towards the ITIL Expert Certification.
The course is delivered in accordance with an accredited course syllabus and certification process. It combines tutorials, practical exercises and examination practice, reinforced through the trainers' proven implementation track record.
- Service portfolio management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Demand management
- Supplier management
- Financial management for IT services
- Business relationship management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL Certificate in the Service offerings and agreements processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved in service portfolio management, service level management, service catalogue management, demand management, supplier management, financial management for IT services and business relationship management and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- It is recommended that candidates can demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand service offerings and agreements within the context of their own business environment and have experience of working in a service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility for at least one of the included process and functions.
The ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply SOA practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL process, role and function areas:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction to service offerings and agreements
- An introduction to the core concepts and terminology used in the lifecycle stages that are related to service offerings and agreements which include processes from service strategy and service design
Service portfolio management, service catalogue management, service level management, demand management, supplier management, financial management for IT services, business relationship management
- The purpose, objectives, scope and importance of each process to generate business value
- Process policies, principles, concepts, activities, methods and techniques in relation to SOA practices and efficient use of process metrics
Service offerings and agreements roles and responsibilities
- Service roles and responsibilities and their relationship to SOA practices
- Specific process roles and functions that are responsible for executing each step of the process
Technology and implementation considerations
- Technology and implementation considerations for service offerings and agreements and the relationship to other lifecycle stages, particularly service design, service transition and service operation
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's