ITIL® Service Operation (ITIL®-SO)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course you will receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the ITIL®-SO Exam, provided you submit your ITIL Foundation Certificate.
About this course:
This IT Ops training program aims at preparing and testing students’ knowledge of the ITIL® Service Operation. The course also helps students train for the examination while also preparing them for the ITIL® Expert Certificate. Completing this course will not only get you relevant experience in service management but also get you the much valued ITIL® certification. We have accredited professionals in place conducting the course helping you earn 3 credit points.
Note: We will be conducting the ITIL® Certification Exam on the last day of the program and if by any chance you miss the exam, we will not be held responsible. In such a scenario, you will need to purchase and arrange things on your own by getting in touch with a service provider in your area.
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organizing for service operation
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service operation stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Great JobDid a great job managing the class to stay focused to the subject and not let the students tangent off
More interactive conversation/discussion with service problem solving type exercises. Thank you Patrick for sharing your skills :)
Patrick, unlike other trainers, did not read verbatim the text in the books. He elaborated, expanded on the topics, and related each topic to his experience.