Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ITIL® Service Operation (ITIL®-SO)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course you will receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the ITIL®-SO Exam, provided you submit your ITIL Foundation Certificate.
About this course:
This IT Ops training program aims at preparing and testing students’ knowledge of the ITIL® Service Operation. The course also helps students train for the examination while also preparing them for the ITIL® Expert Certificate. Completing this course will not only get you relevant experience in service management but also get you the much valued ITIL® certification. We have accredited professionals in place conducting the course helping you earn 3 credit points.
Note: We will be conducting the ITIL® Certification Exam on the last day of the program and if by any chance you miss the exam, we will not be held responsible. In such a scenario, you will need to purchase and arrange things on your own by getting in touch with a service provider in your area.
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organizing for service operation
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service operation stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a service operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination.
Career & Salary Insight
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Great JobDid a great job managing the class to stay focused to the subject and not let the students tangent off
More interactive conversation/discussion with service problem solving type exercises. Thank you Patrick for sharing your skills :)
Patrick, unlike other trainers, did not read verbatim the text in the books. He elaborated, expanded on the topics, and related each topic to his experience.