Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Java 8 Performance and Tuning (TT3110-J8)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, you will learn the latest coding skills and techniques in Java 8 to develop benchmarks. You will also learn how to improve application and code performance, optimize your code, and much more.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
- Metrics for measuring software performance
- Effect of OO design on software performance
- Types of benchmarks and the criteria that should be considered when constructing a benchmark plan
- Explore the most useful targets for profiling, and the most common tools/techniques for profiling
- Two strategies for improving performance as a result of profiling data
- Five most common problem areas for good performance with Java
- Use the JDK to collect runtime profiling data
- Read the profiling data generated by the JDK to detect performance bottlenecks
- Instrument your own code to collect method execution time data
- Learn code optimization techniques relating to object management, exceptions, threads, and serialization
- JVM Architecture from the perspective of performance
- Work with Java language features that can impact performance
- Optimizing data structures in Java
- Choose the correct collection for the task
- Leverage the built in collections algorithms to enhance your code performance and security
- Examine the many Java 8 features to understand their impact on performance
Experienced Java developers who want to take their core Java skills and bring them to an advanced level.
At least six months of prior hands-on development experience working with Java is recommended
Career & Salary Insight
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.