Java 8 Performance and Tuning (TT3110-J8)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, you will learn the latest coding skills and techniques in Java 8 to develop benchmarks. You will also learn how to improve application and code performance, optimize your code, and much more.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
- Metrics for measuring software performance
- Effect of OO design on software performance
- Types of benchmarks and the criteria that should be considered when constructing a benchmark plan
- Explore the most useful targets for profiling, and the most common tools/techniques for profiling
- Two strategies for improving performance as a result of profiling data
- Five most common problem areas for good performance with Java
- Use the JDK to collect runtime profiling data
- Read the profiling data generated by the JDK to detect performance bottlenecks
- Instrument your own code to collect method execution time data
- Learn code optimization techniques relating to object management, exceptions, threads, and serialization
- JVM Architecture from the perspective of performance
- Work with Java language features that can impact performance
- Optimizing data structures in Java
- Choose the correct collection for the task
- Leverage the built in collections algorithms to enhance your code performance and security
- Examine the many Java 8 features to understand their impact on performance
Experienced Java developers who want to take their core Java skills and bring them to an advanced level.
At least six months of prior hands-on development experience working with Java is recommended
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|