Java Basics Primer for Selenium Users (TT2190)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Basic Java Primer for Selenium Users is a hands-on introduction to Java basic syntax geared for Selenium testers and users. Java is the primary option for implementing automation using Selenium. This course provides the knowledge and experience to understand, customize, and enhance Selenium’s testing scripts.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
Students who attend this course will leave this course armed with the required skills to effectively work with Selenium’s testing scripts and automation tools.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Understand not only the fundamentals of the Java language in terms of supporting Selenium functionality
- Understand the basics of the Java language
- Work with the basic Java syntax for flow control (looping and conditionals) as well as string handling and basic data structures
- Learn to use Java exception handling features
- Understand and use classes, inheritance and polymorphism
This is an introductory- level course, designed for students who need to learn just enough Java to successfully use and support Selenium / WebDriver.
Attendees should have a basic working knowledge of developing or testing software applications. Students include testers, QA and BA or similar non-coding roles.