Advanced Java 8 Programming (TT3100-J8)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The Advanced Java 8 Programming is a comprehensive hands-on advanced Java training workshop geared for experienced developers who wish to explore specific advanced programming APIs and techniques. “Advanced Java” can encompass many skills and meanings. The agenda below includes common ‘next-level’ Java development tasks beyond a core knowledge base, exploring new features in Java 8 and how to harness and apply them to improve application development efforts and performance.
Our team will collaborate with you to adjust this agenda to target specific challenges or initiatives facing your development team or organization.
The average salary of a Java Developer is $90,992 per year.
Students who attend Advanced Java 8 Programming will leave this course armed with the required skills to improve their Java applications using sound coding techniques and best practices.
Working within in an engaging, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn to:
- Understand functional programming means and what it brings to the table
- Understand how Lambda expressions and functional interfaces can greatly enhance other aspects of Java
- Use the new Stream constructs to work with Collections and Collectors
- Become familiar with the methods of the Collection API introduced in Java 8
- Work with default methods and pass methods as arguments
- Use the new features to support concurrency in multi-core systems
- Explore the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Work Java and JEE’s version of dependency injection (CDI)
- Work with WebSockets
- Use Java Bean validation
Specific Java 8 features that are covered in the course include:
- Lambda Expressions
- Interface methods
- Lambda expressions and Collections
This is an intermediate level Java SE (JSE) developer course, designed for experienced Java 8 developers.
Attendees should have current hands-on experience in developing basic Java 8 applications.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|