About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course provides a comprehensive review of advanced programming techniques and APIs.
About this Course:
This intermediate-level 4 days training program is specifically designed for experienced Java Developers striving to master the art of programming in Java 8. This course provides a comprehensive review of advanced programming techniques and APIs. This course nurtures the programming skills of developers and is best for professionals striving to pursue a career as a Java Developer. On average, a professional Java Developer earns $90,992 annually.
This course covers the key concepts and functionalities of Advanced Java and sheds light on the new features and performance tools in Java 8. Professionals get to learn the art of harnessing and applying these tools to augment the performance of web applications and programs. This course provides professionals with the practical experience of working in a Java environment and help them build familiarity with innovative coding techniques and programming practices.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Functional Programming Features, Applications, and Functionalities
- Java Performance Enhancement with Functional Interfaces & Lambda Expressions
- Working with Collectors and Collections using Stream Constructs
- Java 8 Collection API Methods and Applications
- Working with Default Methods in Java 8
- Java Virtual Machines Application and Features
- Working with Dependency Injections in JEE and Java
- Java Bean Validation Applications and WebSockets Applications
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Experienced Java 8 Developers
- Intermediate- Level Web Developers
- IT Professionals and Experts
Professionals planning to enroll in the Advanced Java 8 Programming (TT3100-J8) Course must have practical experience of working with Java 8 Applications and familiarity with Java 8 Program Development.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|