When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1181 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This is a challenging course that focuses on the fundamental tools and concepts of Linux and Unix. Students gain proficiency using the command line. Beginners develop a solid foundation in Unix, while advanced users discover patterns and fill in gaps in their knowledge. The course material is designed to provide extensive hands-on experience. Students will learn how to manage files and directories, utilize the vi editor, work with Linux security mechanisms to protect files and programs, work with the Linux shell to control the flow and processing of data through pipelines, design and write shell programs of moderate complexity, and manage multiple concurrent processes in order to achieve higher utilization of Linux.
The average salary of Linux Systems Engineer is $102,367 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Basic file manipulation.
- Basic and advanced filesystem features.
- I/O redirection and pipes.
- Text manipulation and regular expressions.
- Managing jobs and processes.
- Vi, the standard Unix editor.
- Automating tasks with shell scripts.
- Managing software.
- Secure remote administration.
- Students in this course commonly span a variety of skill levels, from beginners desiring a solid foundation in Unix to experienced users seeking to fill in gaps in their knowledge. Courseware supports latest versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core, SUSE LINUX Professional, and SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server.
- Students should be comfortable with computers. No familiarity with Linux or other Unix operating systems is required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|