Intro to Course:
Know how to design Linux Kernel. This course is designed for you to learn how the Linux is structured. The primary tools for designing the Kernel and how productively work with the Linux Developer community. This course is absolutely designed for you if you are interested to know about Linux Kernel.
The main design of the course is to offer experience programmers with the strong knowledge of the Linux Kernel. Additionally, it provides in-depth knowledge of the theoretical and ideological aspects of Linux Kernel. Participations will be offered in practical trainings and demonstrative presentations, developed to give you important utilities to design and debug Linux Kernel code.
An Embedded Linux Developer usually gets a pay of US $ 107,500 per annum on an average.
After attending this course, you will have a knowledge of:
- How Linux is structured.
- How Kernel algorithms work
- Hardware and Memory Management
- Modularization tools and debugging.
- The operation of kernel developer communities and how to work with it more productively.
- And so on.
This course will also teach you on how to go on with any major Linux distribution.
Who can enroll?
- App Developers
- C/C ++, C# Developers
- Linux Developers
Before you enrolled in this course, you must:
- Expert in C programming language.
- Have knowledge of basic Linux (UNIX) tools such as Is, Grep and Tar.
- Hand on any available text editors such as Emacs, Vi etc.
- An experience of important Linux distribution will be an added advantage, but not a requirement.
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.