Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
- Install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Manage Linux containers
- Build custom container images with Dockerfile
- Publish container images with a private Docker registry
- Deploy multitiered containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
This course is intended for veteran Linux administrators, architects, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software on a server.
Update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registry
Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes
Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
Replicate Multitiered Applications
Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.
Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problem.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's