About this course:
With identification as the new boundary in today's security environment, keeping to the latest methods to handle it is critical. Identity — which determines what methods you are supposed to use, who you are allowed to communicate with, and what you are expected to do — has greatly changed in the past few years. Move beyond the ports and firewall in this security program, and discover proactive steps and descriptive identity management advice, based on verified, real-world expertise from MS Incident Response teams.
Begin with a practical look at identity, discuss methodologies in AD, discover how to protect Azure AD, and then get hands-on with a combination of hosted labs, text, and videos.
For an existing domain, you'll establish a secure bastion server, configure PAM and JIT, configure JRE, and install MS Identity Manager. Upon successful completion of this program, you can realize why and how to strengthen your environment's security posture and begin managing and implementing identity as part of your defense strategy for cybersecurity.
· The suggested steps to get secure AD
· How the certification of Kerberos and Privilege attributes works
· Why identification is the new plan of control, the perimeter that replaces the firewall
· Azure Security Architecture
· Recognize federation solutions and access which are provided by Azure architecture.
· Cybersecurity experts
· Cybersecurity officer
· IT Support officer
· Basic understanding of Active Directory
· Experience administering, troubleshooting, and maintaining Windows client
· Be excellent at using basic Windows PowerShell commands and accessing them.