About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
With identity as the new perimeter in today’s security landscape, it’s important to keep up on the latest ways to manage it. Identity—which defines what protocols you’re allowed to use, who you’re allowed to interact with, and what you’re allowed to do—has evolved significantly in the last few years.
In this security course, go beyond the firewall and ports, and learn practical steps and prescriptive guidance on identity management, based on proven, real-world experience from Microsoft Incident Response teams.
Start with a conceptual look at identity, explore Active Directory best practices, find out how to secure Azure Active Directory, and then get hands-on with a combination of videos, text, and hosted labs.
You will create a protective bastion host for an existing domain, configure Privilege Access Management (PAM) and Just in Time Administration (JIT), install JRE, and set up Microsoft Identity Manager. With successful course completion, you will understand the hows and whys of improving the security posture of your environment, and get started implementing and managing identity as part of your cybersecurity defense plan.
- How identity is the new control plane, the perimeter that is replacing the firewall.
- The recommended steps to secure Active Directory.
- Azure Security Architecture and the Identity Federation and access solutions supported by Azure architecture.
- How Kerberos and Privilege Attribute Certification function.
- IT Support officer
- Cybersecurity officer
- Cybersecurity professional
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Introductory level knowledge of Active Directory
- Be good at accessing and using simple Windows PowerShell commands.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|