This program will teach you for Exam MS-101 which will lead to MS-101 Certification. This training doesn't have the Official Voucher for Exam but you can apply individually to buy the Official Voucher Exam.
About this course:
MS 365 Compliance Management emphasizes data loss prevention and data retention strategies in MS 365, Microsoft 365 retention and archiving, the implementation and management of data governance, and investigation and search management. The training starts with an overview of the various solutions for data protection and data loss prevention that are accessible in MS 365. This provides an overview of the main roles and processes behind the numerous approaches in your company to ensure compliance requirements. You'll also read about the various techniques for message encryption available in MS 365.
The training then takes a thorough look at the strategic measures needed to enforce policies on data protection and archiving laws. In the Security and Enforcement Center, you can hear about the various methods for single services with a record center and message retention management, and also the current unified method to handling all MS 365 data retention.
You will then review the measures taken to enforce compliance and security standards, like proper management of organizational roles and the right technological solutions that suit your business needs. The course would also discuss how to secure your confidential business data from sharing in ways that violate the legal laws, including the introduction of ethical walls and the development of policies to avoid data loss.
The course will then provide the new MS 365 solutions to secure client devices from your confidential business data. Students will discover how MS Information Security solutions work to protect documents and data that breach the boundaries of your controlled network and how users can avoid the unintended or intentional exchange of business data with unsafe locations on their customers.
The training ends by going deep into eDiscovery investigations to monitor violations of enforcement and handle compliance issues using the Security and Compliance Center's MS 365 software. The course discusses how user and admin audit log data from MS 365 services can be handled and streamlined to provide full compliance information into the MS 365 data and procedures.
- How to execute policy objects in a group to implement standard
- Prepare their compliance and security requirements
- Build a DLP Policy from a framework built-in
- Data governance troubleshooting
- How to configure and create computer, group, and user accounts
- Implementing retention and archiving in Exchange
- Deployment of Advanced Implementation Protection
- Protecting documents by creating a DLP policy
- Creating a customize DLP policy
- Investigations of audit log
- Information protection implementation
- Develop Compliance and Security Centre's retention policies
- This online training is intended for individuals aspiring to the position of MS 365 Enterprise Administrator and who have accomplished one of the MS 365 workload certification routes.
Accomplished one of the qualification courses for workload administrator MS 365.