Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
- Dec 08, 2023 - Dec 08, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Feb 09, 2024 - Feb 09, 20241 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Mar 15, 2024 - Mar 15, 20241 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the MS-900 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
The average salary of a Systems Administrator with Office 365 Skills is $65,187 per year.
Differentiate between the various cloud service models
Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
Identify how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration
Understand identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
Understand cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
Understand data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)Good review course to get some details from the 365 admin