This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the MS-900 Exam leading to the MS-900 Certification. The official exam voucher is not included in this course. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
This beginner-level course is designed for IT Professionals and candidates who want to learn the skills and knowledge required to excel in the Microsoft Fundamentals Certification Exam. This course covers the key concepts of Microsoft Office 365 Features, Services, Pricing, and Support. Furthermore, the teachings of this course also shed light on Microsoft Office 365 Security, Privacy, and Compliance aspects.
Through this course, professionals will gain a conceptual understanding of cloud computing and will get to work with cloud models & services. The teachings of this course contrast and compares the features and services of traditional on-premises solutions and contemporary cloud system. Besides this, Microsoft 365 Device Management and Collaboration Services are also discussed comprehensively. The candidates will also get to learn the basics of security threats and will be introduced to effective threat mitigation strategies.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals and Essentials
- Understanding the Core Concepts of Modern IT Operation Models
- Reasons for Migration from Om-premises to Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Employees Performance Enhancement Services and Tools
- Fundamental Knowledge of Cloud Computing its Types and Services
- Windows 10 Enterprise Essential Features Identification
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Understanding Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Intune, and Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft Office 365 Additional Services Identification & Lifecycle Phases
- Microsoft Office 365 Security Services and Analytic Services Fundamentals
- Management of Microsoft Office 365 Platform and Services
- Understanding Security Threats, Key Pillars, and Threat Mitigation Strategies
- Microsoft 365 Billing and Subscriptions Features Differentiation
- Adding & Removing User License and Managing Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
This course is specifically tailored for the Microsoft Office 365 Administrators and candidates striving to clear the MS-900 Certification Exam.
There are no prerequisites for Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900.1) course