Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900.1)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-900 Exam leading to MS-900 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to take and pass the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals examination. It is also designed to enable IT professionals to gain insight into Microsoft 365.
The course covers cloud concepts, core Microsoft 365 services, and Microsoft 365 pricing and support. It also addresses security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365.
This course also provides an overview of cloud computing, including the different types of cloud computing models and cloud services. Students will learn about core services, and contrast the online services with on-premises equivalents. The course also introduces the notion of device management, and describes collaboration services in Microsoft 365.
Students will also learn about common security threats and their mitigations, and how Microsoft 365 can help secure an organization’s data and devices.
Finally, students will explore the variety of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, and billing options, and learn how to obtain support.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing is.
- Understand evolving IT operation models.
- Understand reasons for an organization to migrate to the cloud.
- Explain how an organization can use the tools and services in Microsoft 365 to elevate employees into a modern workforce.
- Understand the basis of cloud computing, including the different types of cloud computing models and cloud services.
- Identify the important features of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Describe Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Describe Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Describe Microsoft Teams.
- Describe Skype for Business Online.
- Identify the additional services in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft Intune.
- Describe Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus.
- Explain security services in Microsoft 365.
- Explain analytic services in Microsoft 365.
- Explain how to manage the Microsoft 365 platform and services.
- Describe the key pillars of security.
- Identify the most common security threats.
- Select an appropriate security mitigation in Microsoft 365.
- Differentiate between the different Microsoft 365 subscription and billing options.
- Manage your Microsoft 365 subscription settings.
- Add or remove a license from a user.
- Explain the typical Microsoft 365 lifecycle phases.
- Microsoft 365 Administrator
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||Business Productivity, Cloud Computing|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|