Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
5 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Welcome to this course. Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing Microsoft Azure.You will be presented with Basic cloud computing concepts as well as specific Microsoft Azure features used in day to day administration of cloud resources. You will learn key Microsoft Azure concepts and basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual machines and databases.
The average salary for Cloud Administrator $88,067 per year
- Design and implement cloud services
- Design and implement Web Apps
- .NET Developers
- Solution Architects/ Team Leads
- DevOps Engineers / Application Engineers / QA Engineers
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- A Desire to Learn
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - Introduction to Azure
- Topic A: Hello Azure - Part 1
- Hello Azure - Part 2
- Hello Azure - Part 3
- Topic B: Subscriptions - Part 1
- Subscriptions - Part 2
- Subscriptions - Part 3
- Topic C: Management Portals - Part 1
- Management Portals - Part 2
- Management Portals - Part 3
Chapter 02 - App Service
- Topic A: App Service 101 - Part 1
- App Service 101 - Part 2
- App Service 101 - Part 3
- Topic B: App Settings - Part 1
- App Settings - Part 2
- App Settings - Part 3
- Topic C: Hosting Plans - Part 1
- Hosting Plans - Part 2
- Hosting Plans - Part 3
- Topic D: Deployments - Part 1
- Deployments - Part 2
- Deployments - Part 3
Chapter 03 - Monitoring and App Insights
- Topic A: Monitoring - Part 1
- Monitoring - Part 2
- Monitoring - Part 3
- Topic B: Application Insights - Part 1
- Application Insights - Part 2
- Application Insights - Part 3
- Topic C: Debugging - Part 1
- Debugging - Part 2
- Debugging - Part 3
- Topic D: Function Apps - Part 1
- Function Apps - Part 2
- Function Apps - Part 3
Chapter 04 - DevOps
- Topic A: DevOps 101 - Part 1
- DevOps 101 - Part 2
- DevOps 101 - Part 3
- Topic B: Work Backlog - Part 1
- Work Backlog - Part 2
- Work Backlog - Part 3
- Topic C: Code - Part 1
- Code - Part 2
- Code - Part 3
- Topic D: Build - Part 1
- Build - Part 2
- Build - Part 3
- Topic E: Release - Part 1
- Release - Part 2
- Release - Part 3
- Topic F: Testing - Part 1
- Testing - Part 2
- Testing - Part 3
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's