Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (MB-700)
- Apr 08, 2024 - Apr 11, 20244 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MB-700 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course is developed for those aspired to be and new to the solution architect role. This course provides the technical information focusing on application architecture and technical skills to start their journey into this role. This course will not cover the industrial skills and delivery skills required for this role.
Course Objectives:After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define skill areas for solution architect role
- Explain instances & deployment models recommendations by Microsoft
- Understand cloud solution, CDM & CDS
- Get more info on Licensing, AppSource & Support for Dynamics 365
- Use Lifecycle services as solution architect
- Know the considerations for blueprinting Dynamics 365 solution
- Understand the concepts and tools used for data management
- Explain the Integration options & Business events on solutions
- Know the available options on solution localization, compliance & reporting
- Have architectural conversations on extensibility, security, & performance
- Know what is ALM application lifecycle management
- Identify opportunities for automated testing and using RSAT
- The audience for this course should have previous experience with functional or technical focus in Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Applications. Primarily for those who are aspired to be and new to solution architect role.
- You must complete the solution architect learning path for solution architects