About this Course:
Microsoft Excel is an incredibly common and easy-to-use spreadsheet program designed and developed in the year 1985. The invention of Excel and Digital Spreadsheets entirely streamlined business processes allowing businesses to compile and gather financial records and business data seamlessly. Nowadays, Microsoft Excel is commonly used to create and develop Pivot Tables & Graphs.
This intermediate-level course is designed for professionals looking to nurture their skills of working with Microsoft Excel 2013. Professionals will get to learn new features of Excel 2013 relating to Data Evaluation and Data Analysis. Professionals sharing proficiency in evaluating and analyzing data are always in high demand and can easily secure reputable positions in high profile firms and organizations.
This course covers the key concepts of Data Evaluation including Error Message Creation, Data Checking, Data Analysis, Evaluation Techniques, Evaluation Benefits, Applications of Data Evaluation, Data Validations, and many more. This intermediate-level training program is a part of a series of Microsoft Excel 2013 courses designed to help professionals achieve expert-level competency in working with Excel 2013.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Error Message Creation and Key Concepts
- Data Checking and Evaluation
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Techniques
- Capitalizing on Data Evaluations
- Getting to Know Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Validation Functions
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Professionals striving to learn new features of Excel 2013 and its working mechanism
- Professionals who need proficiency in Excel for their Business Productivity
Professionals planning to enroll in the Excel 2013: Evaluating Data course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Basic Knowledge of Using Microsoft Excel 2013