|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes (handwritten or typed), drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network. OneNote has many time management features that can increase productivity, like task lists and scheduling. With voice search and the ability to complete research via the web, OneNote makes organization simple. This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Work with Embedded Files
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
This course is intended for:
- Beginning students who want to explore the capabilities of the OneNote application
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Topic A: Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Topic B: Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Topic C: Customize the User Interface within OneNote
- Topic A: Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Topic B: Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Topic C: Add Quick Notes and Links
- Topic D: Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Topic A: Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Topic B: Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Topic A: Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Topic B: Work with Embedded Files
- Topic A: Send a Notebook
- Topic B: Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Topic A: Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Topic B: Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Topic C: Organize and Search Notebooks
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt