About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MOS Exam leading to MOS Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes (handwritten or typed), drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network. OneNote has many time management features that can increase productivity, like task lists and scheduling. With voice search and the ability to complete research via the web, OneNote makes organization simple. This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Work with Embedded Files
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
This course is intended for:
- Beginning students who want to explore the capabilities of the OneNote application
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|