About this course:
A training program of MS SQL Server shows the realistic and usable methods and skills that can be applied right from the beginning in the workplace. Applicants will explore about SQL Server architecture, optimization of transaction log operations, tempdb, statistics and indexing techniques, blocking and locking, configuration of data files, and transactions. This Information Technology operation program also gives students the useful opportunity to discover how to examine and understand workload, and determine problem Creation Avenue, in order to learn how to create benchmark and baselines SQL Server performance, and eventually how to fix them. Top line methodologies and technologies are also addressed alongside stored procedures, like in-memory tables.
After this online training course student have an expertise to:
· Understanding of memory optimized tables, startup stored procedures, transactions, SQL Server locking architecture, Activity monitor, SQL on virtual machine, partitioned tables and indexes, histogram, incremental statistics, statistics maintenance plan, tables and indexes, natively compiled stored procedures, index best practices, indexed best views, indexes and page splits, Analyze Migrate Report tool, Database Tuning Advisor and many more.
· Perform and understand instant file initializing process
· Use Transact-SQL for monitoring SQL
· Operate and install templates for slow paced queries
· Identify blocked and deadlocks processes by using profiler
· Create and deploy plan guides
· Create plans by authorizing SQL Profiler
The program is specifically intended to target SQL database managers and administrators, who seek to achieve their SQL Server's maximum performance. The responsibility of these managers and administrators is also to create queries against the data while maintaining the optimal implementation of the required workload.
The training also encourages app developers engaged in creating content primarily via SQL server DB.
· Fundamental knowledge of DB maintenance, administration, and transact-SQL
· Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows OS and its hands-on implementation
Suggested Prerequisite Course:
·MS-20761 – MS Transact-SQL: Querying Data
·MS-20764 – MS SQL Server DB Infrastructure: Administration