MOC Workshop: Azure Developer Hackathon (MS-40457)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Now Only $895.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
Now Only $895.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
This hackathon workshop offers an experience which builds upon one of the following prerequisite courses or equivalent experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered. Students will take an existing web application and enhance their knowledge by adding new features implemented with new and advanced Azure services. MS-20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or DEV233: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
The average salary for a Hackathon Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $108,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have an enhanced understanding of development practices and developer themes using Azure services, including:
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution (Agility)
- Modernizing the Events Page (Agility)
- Implementing a Search Experience (Search)
- Creating a Public Events API (Search)
- Masking Personal Information (Security)
- Enabling Azure Active Directory and Multi-Factor Authentication (Security)
The candidates targeted by this training have experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
Students must have experience working with the Azure platform, and have taken one of the following two courses (or have the equivalent professional experience):
- Microsoft 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- DEV233: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions https://www.edx.org/course/developing-microsoft-azure-solutions-microsoft-dev233-0
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: AGILITY
Students will work in teams to create an agile development and deployment solution that will allow it to be automatically deployed to Azure, and they will validate that the solution works.
- Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution
- Modernizing the Events Page
After working through the scenarios presented in Module 1, students will be able to create a validated, agile development and deployment solution on Azure.
Module 2: SEARCH
Students will implement a scalable search experience for end users with an API that can be used by third parties..
- Implementing a Search Experience
- Creating a Public Events API
After working through the scenarios presented in Module 2, students will have a deeper understanding of Azure Search optimizations including the implementation and use of an Azure Search Indexer and a connected database to pull data and update selected fields.
Module 3: SECURITY
Students will implement security features in their Azure application to protect user information, and they will implement a higher-level authorization scheme that will protect administration features from anonymous access.
- Masking Personal Information
- Enabling Azure Active Directory Authentication
After working through the scenarios presented in Module 3, students will have learned how to implement security features in their Azure application to protect both user information and administration features from anonymous access.
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST