Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
10 DaysSATV Value
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Unitek Training's FastTrack to MCSE Productivity through Exchange 2013 provides IT professionals hands-on experience to develop their skills in planning, deploying, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing IT infrastructures. The MCSE: Messaging certification validates the knowledge and skills associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise organization, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Microsoft Exchange 2013 powers the new version of Office, making it easy for people to stay connected, access files any time, and maintain messaging security.
Unitek Training's FastTrack to MCSE Productivity through Exchange 2013 provides a hands-on experience with Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20341) and Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20342).
This boot camp includes the two exams needed for certifications. As part of the training, our boot camp schedule includes a review session which covers key material, providing a comprehensive preparation for each of the exams. Our Exchange Server students rave about this component of our training program as it helps summarize and reinforce important takeaways.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
- MCSA: Window Server 2012
- MCSA: Office 365
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Designing and implementing message transport security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||10 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's