MS-MCSE-Prod-Exchange 2013 FastTrack to MCSE Productivity through Exchange 2013 Boot Camp (MS-MCSE-Prod-Exchange 2013)
About this course:
FastTrack to MCSE Productivity through Exchange 2013 provides IT professionals hands-on experience to develop their skills in planning, deploying, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing IT infrastructures. The MCSE: Messaging certification validates the knowledge and skills associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise organization, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Microsoft Exchange 2013 powers the new version of Office, making it easy for people to stay connected, access files any time, and maintain messaging security.
FastTrack to MCSE Productivity through Exchange 2013 provides a hands-on experience with Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20341) and Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20342).
This boot camp includes the two exams needed for certifications. As part of the training, our boot camp schedule includes a review session which covers key material, providing a comprehensive preparation for each of the exams. Our Exchange Server students rave about this component of our training program as it helps summarize and reinforce important takeaways.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
- MCSA: Window Server 2012
- MCSA: Office 365
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- Module 12: Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 13: Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 14: Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Module 15: Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Module 16: Designing and implementing message transport security
- Module 17: Designing and implementing message retention
- Module 18: Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Module 19: Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Module 20: Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Module 21: Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Module 22: Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Module 23: Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||10 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.