NETAPP-ADMIN91 ONTAP Administration: What is New in ONTAP 9.1 (NETAPP-ADMIN91)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About this course:
In this course you will learn about the new features that are included in version 9.1 of the ONTAP 9 Data Management Software. This course is meant to update those that have taken the current Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 or ONTAP 9.0 administration courses.
- List the new features included in the ONTAP 9.1 release
- Identify the different ONTAP 9.1 deployment options
- Identify feature enhancements to the FAS, All Flash FAS, and OnCommand software
- Configure encrypted volumes using NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) and massively scalable containers using FlexGroup volumes
- Network Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- A working knowledge of ONTAP 9 is required.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: New Features
- Identify ONTAP 9.1 new feature
Module 2: New FAS and AFF Platforms
- Identify the new FAS and AFF platforms Features
Module 3: FlexGroups
- Explain the architecture of FlexGroups
Module 4: Storage Encryption and Key Management
- Identify the various types of storage encryption.
- Describe how to configure Key Mangement
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's