Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions (AOCMCDOT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions (AOCMCDOT) is a 2 day instructor led course that demonstrates through brief lectures, exercises, and classroom discussion how to deploy and maintain an integrated OnCommand Unified Manager and pair it with OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) data-management solution. You learn how the performance-management features of Unified Manager provide a unified approach to storage management that reduces complexity. You also learn to how to extend Unified Manager’s data protection capabilities with WFA.
The average salary for NetApp Infrastructure Engineer is $78,406 per year.
- Install and maintain an OnCommand Unified Manager deployment
- Migrate an OnCommand Performance Manager 7.1 database to Unified Manager 7.2
- Use Unified Manager to monitor the health and performance of your storage infrastructure
- Categorize storage objects and implement annotation and group features
- Configure thresholds, event retention settings, and alerts, so that storage issues can be anticipated and quickly identified
- Explore reporting tools and run pre-configured reports
- Export data to a comma-separated-values (CSV) file to track historical trends
- Pair Unified Manager with OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) to manage protection relationships and storage objects in the storage infrastructure
- Customers of NetApp’s heterogeneous storage area network (HeSAN) migration service
- NetApp sales engineers (SEs)
- Consulting sales engineers (CSEs)
- Professional services engineers (PSEs)
- Professional services consultants (PSCs)
- Channel partner engineers
ONTAP Cluster Administration (ONTAP 9.5) (STRSW-ILT-ONTAPADM)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Multi-Location Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|