NETAPP-AOCMCDOT-REV01-CV 2 Administration of OnCommand Unified Manager and Integrated Solutions (NETAPP-AOCMCDOT-REV01-CV)
About this course:
Discover how OnCommand® data management software lets you automate, analyze, and realize the effective, cost-efficient storage management that you need to succeed. In this course, you learn about OnCommand Unified Manager, management software that reduces complexity by using a unified approach to storage management. In this course, you also learn about the features and benefits of OnCommand Workflow Automation.
The average salary for NetApp Infrastructure Engineer is $78,406 per year.
- Configure Unified Manager
- Monitor the health of your storage infrastructure
- Monitor the protection relationships and storage objects in your storage infrastructure
- Use annotations to categorize storage objects
- Configure thresholds, event retention settings, and alerts
- Identify and resolve issues in your storage environment
- Export data from Unified Manager to a comma-separated-values (CSV) file
- Configure Workflow Automation
- Execute built-in workflows for storage provisioning, data protection, and decommissioning
- Schedule workflows for future execution and review their impact on resource reservation
- Modify built-in workflows by adding approval points, by looping commands, and by adding commands
- Configure Performance Manager
- Use Performance Manager to monitor the performance of your storage systems
- Customers of NetApp’s heterogeneous storage area network (HeSAN) migration service
- NetApp sales engineers (SEs)
- Consulting sales engineers (CSEs)
- Professional services engineers (PSEs)
- Professional services consultants (PSCs)
- Channel partner engineers
- Storage Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP
- Getting Started Series: Configuring and Using OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x
- Technical Overview of OnCommand Workflow Automation
- Introduction to Design Concepts of OnCommand Workflow Automation
- Administration of OnCommand Management Solutions for Clustered Data ONTAP - Pre-assessment
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Configure Unified Manager
- Module 2: Monitor the health of your storage infrastructure
- Module 3: Monitor the protection relationships and storage objects in your storage infrastructure
- Module 4: Use annotations to categorize storage objects
- Module 5: Configure thresholds, event retention settings, and alerts
- Module 6: Identify and resolve issues in your storage environment
- Module 7: Export data from Unified Manager to a comma-separated-values (CSV) file
- Module 8: Configure Workflow Automation
- Module 9: Execute built-in workflows for storage provisioning, data protection, and decommissioning
- Module 10: Schedule workflows for future execution and review their impact on resource reservation
- Module 11: Modify built-in workflows by adding approval points, by looping commands, and by adding commands
- Module 12: Configure Performance Manager
- Module 13: Use Performance Manager to monitor the performance of your storage systems
|Learning Style||Multi-Location Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt