Implementing Microsoft Hyper-V on Data ONTAP (IMPMSHV)
In this course, you learn how to deploy the Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 virtual infrastructure on Data ONTAP storage.
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: NetApp
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Learn how to implement Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions on clustered Data ONTAP. In this course, you learn how to deploy the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 virtual infrastructure on Data ONTAP storage.
The average salary for a NetApp storage administrator is $122,000 per year.
- Describe Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V virtualization solution
- Articulate the NetApp value proposition when integrating the Data ONTAP operating system with virtualization solutions
- Describe the main concepts, terminology and operation of SnapManager for Hyper-V v2.1
- Demonstrate the configuration of SnapManager for Hyper-V v2.1 hosts, datasets, policies, event notifications, and reporting
- Identify capabilities, functions, and integration of the Microsoft and NetApp management, backup, and migration tools in a public, private, and hybrid cloud environment
- NetApp employees, channel partners, and customers
- NetApp core technical training or equivalent knowledge
- NetApp SAN core technical training or equivalent knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft virtualization
Career & Salary Insight
Write Your Own Review