NETAPP-OCIBI OnCommand Insight: Business Insights (NETAPP-OCIBI)
Multi-Location ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
This course is intended to communicate the important features of infrastructure management reporting enabled by the OnCommand Insight reporting capabilities.This course is primarily intended to convey how OnCommand Insight aids in not only the day-to-day operational reporting requirements through the use of the Insight Web user interface and queries and dashboards but also the more business orientated reporting requirements using the OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse and report authoring tools such as IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced.
The average salary for NetApp Infrastructure Engineer is $78,406 per year.
The course consists of seven modules, each of which takes the student through a common report challenge that OnCommand Insight business level reporting helps to solve. By learning how resolve these common problems using OnCommand Insight, the student should come away with a good basis of knowledge on how to make use of OnCommand Insight to provide valuable information on the health and state of the managed environment.
The intended audience includes:
- Professional Services
- Partners and End-users.
- There are no prerequisites require to take this course.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Reporting
- Examine the phased approach to report authoring
- Understanding the Storage Manager Dashboard
- Authoring tools available in OnCommand Insight
- Using the OnCommand Insight Store Front
Module 2: Introduction to Operational Reporting
- Using the Web user interface to create dashboards (styles, formats, inputs etc.)
- Understanding Application resource analysis and anomalies
- Examining Storage operations and provisioning trends
- Identifying resource contention remediation and reclamation
Module 3: An Overview of the OnCommand Insight DataWarehouse
- Understanding the DataWarehouse: Schema, Data Marts, Data Models
- Choosing an appropriate authoring tool
Module 4: Business Reporting - Chargeback
- Discuss a chargeback example based on application, tier and service level
Module 5: Business Reporting - VM Performance
- Discuss a virtual machine performance example based on average and peak latencies
Module 6: Business Reporting - Storage & Storage Pool Capacity
- Discuss a storage utilization example based on provisioned and used capacities
|Learning Style||Multi-Location Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's