NETAPP-ONTAP-ANCDA Accelerated NCDA Data ONTAP 7-Mode (NETAPP-ONTAP-ANCDA)
Multi-Location ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Prepare for the NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA) Data ONTAP 7-Mode exams. Through lectures and labs, learn about the features and functions of the NetApp® Data ONTAP® 7-Mode operating system and about network-attached storage (NAS) administration and SAN configuration.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
- Configure a Data ONTAP storage system in an NFS environment
- Configure and administer a storage system for CIFS functionality
- Discuss how to configure a storage system for a SAN FC environment
- Configure and administer a storage system in a SAN iSCSI environment
- Explain and implement the backup and recovery methods that are available in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Describe and implement the business continuance methods that are available in the Data ONTAP operating system
- This course is intended for NetApp customers, partners and employees who provide basic support and perform administrative functions of the Data ONTAP 8.2 operating system running in 7-mode and those seeking NCDA certification.
- Three years of experience in a storage related function, such as storage administrator or field engineer
- Six months experience with NetApp storage solutions
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: NCDA Overview
- Module 2: NFS Overview
- Module 3: NFS Setup
- Module 4: Exports and Mounts
- Module 5: CIFS Overview
- Module 6: CIFS Workgroups
- Module 7: CIFS Shares and Sessions
- Module 8: CIFS Access Control
- Module 9: CIFS Domains
- Module 10: NAS Multiprotocol
- Module 11: NAS Troubleshooting
- Module 12: SAN Overview
- Module 13: iSCSI Connectivity
- Module 14: FC Connectivity
- Module 15: LUN Access
- Module 16: Availability Features
- Module 17: Managing Snapshot Copies
- Module 18: SnapMirror Technology
- Module 19: Managing SnapVault Technology
- Module 20: Open Systems SnapVault
- Module 21: Storage Efficiency
- Module 22: Performance and Data Collections Tools
|Learning Style||Multi-Location Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's