About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
A well-designed network policy has to be developed to create a secure network.
About the course:
A well-designed network policy has to be developed to create a secure network. The network policy defines the company's concept of an appropriate device, network use, and network incident management initiatives. This course is specifically intended for Fundamentals of Networking and Security which are covered under CompTIA Security and CompTIA Network+.
· Explain the fundamental knowledge of Networking
· Work with TCP/IP
· Understanding of Wide Area Networks
· Understanding of Network Devices
· Understanding of Remote Access
· Understanding of Network Security
· Explain Network Standards and Network Communications
· Identify Security Fundamentals
· How to analyze risk
· Identify security threats
· Performing security assessment
· Implement network, host and software security
· Manage access and identity
· Implement operational security
The course of Network Security Fundamentals is intended for anyone seeking to develop their aptitude and build a profession in the network and information security.
There is no prerequisite in this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Hours|