Office 2013: Accessibility Features
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
In this online training series, learn how to hear most text that appears on your screen in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Start FREE Subscription Trial
Get started with our Learn Subscription Plan that includes this course, PLUS:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Select A Class Schedule
Purchase As Individual Course
Purchase For Teams
Team Pricing Available - Request A Quote Today!
In each of Microsoft Office's programs, you have the ability to play back written text as spoken word. Learn all about this feature through this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Using the Office 2013 Accessibility Features
- Using the ribbon
- Using KeyTips
- Using and customising screen tips
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Zooming in or out of a document, presentation, or worksheet
- Entering and using Read Mode
- Hearing written text read aloud
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Min|
Write Your Own Review