This course is designed to enable the candidates to appear in the MS-100 Exam. This course hasn’t incorporated Official Exam Voucher, although you can apply for Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The Office 365 Management course explains the main features of Office 365, mainly concerned with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and Exchange Online. This course discusses the method to shift the company to Office 365 by focusing on service setup, SharePoint Online, network requirements planning, Skype for Business, and hybrid deployments for Exchange Online. This course also explains how to migrate the company to Office 365, involving techniques to plan for mail migration, techniques to clean up Active Directory, in addition to network and performance examination when migrating mail.
This course also describes Office 365 clients, like Office online and mobile clients. Students will study methods to configure user connectivity to Office 365, incorporating the techniques to configure the Domain Name System (DNS) records and automatic client configuration. Additionally, this course also explains Outlook clients and methods to configure multiple-factor verification, along with the methods to resolve client connectivity problems.
The Office 365 Management course helps students to manage client-driven installations, to Office 365 Pro Plus update options, activations and licensing. Candidates will also study the methods of managing centralized Office 365 Pro Plus implementation, which includes configuration of Office 365 Pro Plus with the Office implementation tools and implementing Office 365 Pro Plus utilizing Group Policy.
Then this course also explains Office Telemetry, in which you will study the data which is gathered by Office Telemetry and techniques for planning Telemetry. Also, it explains the way to configure and install Office Telemetry, along with the techniques to execute custom reporting in the Telemetry-dashboard. Besides all of these this course also describes how to configure and enroll devices in Windows Analytics.
- Introduction of Office 365
- How to shift and migrate the organization to Office 365
- Configuration of Office 365 Tenant and Office client connectivity to Office 365
- Configuration of Office Telemetry
- Configuration of Microsoft Analytics
- Implementation of centralized Office 365 Pro Plus and managing user-driven
- The Office 365 Management course is intended for those individuals who work or have a desire to have the Admin role to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
- Anyone who has accomplished one of the works load administrator certification paths.