ONTAP Administration: What is New in ONTAP 9 (NetApp-ADMIN90)
About this course:
In this course you will learn about the new features that are included in the ONTAP 9 Data Management Software release. You also configure many of these features with hands-on exercises using a lab environment that will be provided to you. This course is meant to update those that have taken the current Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 administration courses.
Note: This course does not cover fundamental or basic administration topics. A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the new features included in the ONTAP 9 release
- Identify the different ONTAP 9 deployment options
- Identify feature enhancements to the FAS, All Flash FAS, and OnCommand software
- Configure SMB workgroup authentication, SnapLock, RAID-TEC, onboard key management, and SnapMirror for Storage Virtual Machine
- Network Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|