ONTAP Cluster Administration (ONTAP 9.6) (ONTAP9ADM)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About the Course:
This three-day, instructor-led course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach the basic administration tasks of an ONTAP 9.6 cluster. You use the cluster shell and OnCommand System Manager to manage storage and network resources. ONTAP Cluster Administration is an intermediate course in a comprehensive learning path for NetApp customers, partners and employees.
A NetApp Software Engineer can earn up to $99,827/- on average, per annum.
Once the course is complete, the candidate will have the skills to;
- Manage ONTAP administrators
- Configure and manage storage resources
- Configure and manage networking resources
- Create and configure a storage virtual machine (SVM)
- Create and manage FlexVol volumes
- Implement storage efficiency features
- Create protocol servers within an SVM
- Configure basic data protection features
- Perform administrative and preventive maintenance tasks
The course is intended to be undertaken by;
- Network Engineers
- Channel Partners
- System Engineers
- NetApp Customers
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|