ONTAP MetroCluster Installation (MCCIIW)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
MetroCluster software is a unique high-availability and disaster-recovery solution. In this course, you learn how to cable and set up a MetroCluster environment. Using active, participatory exercises, you practice the configuration and verification steps. You also learn how to identify component failures and practice recovery steps
This course is an advanced course that focuses on installation, configuration and administration operations around MetroCluster as available in ONTAP 9.
The average salary for Professional Service Implementation Engineer is $85,893 per year
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the major architectural components of a MetroCluster environment
- Cable nodes, back-end FC switches and FibreBridge devices
- Set up bridges and back-end FC switches
- Configure the clusters at both sites in a MetroCluster environment
- Set up a MetroCluster configuration and serve data to clients
- Detect and recover from failures in a MetroCluster environment
- Install and configure Tiebreaker software
- NetApp employees, partner professional service implementation engineers and customers.
- ONTAP Cluster Administration (ONTAP 9.5) (STRSW-ILT-ONTAPADM) and ONTAP Data Protection Administration (ONTAP 9.5) (STRSW-ILT-DATAPROT-REV07) OR
- NETAPP - CDOTDP 9.5 ONTAP Cluster Administration 9.5 and Data Protection (STRSW-CDOTDP 9.5)
- Basic SAN knowledge
- Completion of ONTAP PS Professional Compliance Program or an equivalent program
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Multi-Location Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|