Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
ONTAP MetroCluster IP Implementation (MCCIPIW)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
MetroCluster software is a unique high-availability and disaster-recovery solution. In this course, you learn how to cable and set up a MetroCluster environment. Using active, participatory exercises, you practice the configuration and verification steps. You also learn how to identify component failures and practice recovery steps.
- Describe the major architectural components of a MetroCluster environment
- Cable nodes and back-end IP switches
- Set up back-end IP switches
- Configure the clusters at both local and remote in a MetroCluster environment
- Set up a MetroCluster configuration and serve data to clients
- Detect and recover from failures in a MetroCluster environment
- Install and configure TieBreaker Manager software
- NetApp Employees
- Partner Professional Service Implementation Engineers
The following courses and/or knowledge and skills are recommended prior to taking this course.
- MetroCluster Completion of ONTAP PS Professional Compliance Program or an equivalent program
- ONTAP Cluster Installation Workshop