Oracle Real-Time Decisions 3.0 (RTD) for Developers (OR-RTD)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is intended for a person who works in the implementation team and has a responsibility to in-line service deployment and RTD administration and installation, allow them to successfully execute their tasks to deploy and configure RTD with their operational application. Students will study the components that assist them in real-time decisions, and inline services, such as the utilization of filtering and business rules and also the role of automated RTD adjustment and learning on unique transactional interactions. The course incorporates different aspects of integration among target applications and RTD just as administrative tools and tasks and the utilization of the RTD batch framework, making candidates to involve on RTD deployment projects in all phases of the project lifecycle, from collecting requirements to monitoring and production rollout.
The course provides the RTD applications and platform, explaining their functions, architecture, features, and capabilities. The learning areas are enhanced with structured practices through which candidates deploy and create a completely operational inline service project from the beginning. Candidates additionally carry out a management task and utilize the group framework to acquire simulate responses, batched decisions, and close the loop with batched learning.
- Utilize external rules and dynamic choices to handle composite decisions
- Review integration alternatives among target operational applications and RTD
- Develop an in-line service project and handle its implementation
- Simulation of the run-time processes of the in-line service project
- perform and Implement batch processes utilizing the batch framework
- Understand RTD statistics and learning utilizing current model reports
After successful completion of this course, candidates are able to:
- Explain RTD applications and platform
- Explain the RTD predictive analytics and decision framework
- Explain the implementation and life-cycle process of a common inline service project
- Explain RTD architecture
- Integration utilizing the Web Service Client and the Java Smart Client
- Explain RTD key features, product functionality, and capabilities
- Develop and implement an in-line service project
- Review RTD user interfaces and architecture components
- Utilize the Batch Framework to start batch learning and perform batch operations
- Explain RTD forecasted analysis and components of its fundamental real-time models
- Utilize external rules and dynamic choices
- Evaluate and understand integration alternatives among target operational applications and RTD
- SOA Architect
- Technical Administrator
- BI Developer
- Technical Consultant
- Business Analytics and Intelligence
- Data Warehousing Data Mining
- Service-Oriented Architectures
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
This Subscription Includes:
250+ Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.< Play Video >
900+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.
E-books, blogs, & case studies
E-books blogs, case studies, articles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
Set yourself on the right path with self-assessments that allow you to gauge what you already know. Assessments then personalize your learning paths, and allow you to focus only on what you need to succeed.
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.