Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
About this course:
This course will focus on the basics of Photoshop. After learning the basics of Photoshop you will be able to do the following: open projects, create new projects, navigate in Photoshop, understand the tools and their capabilities, use layers, use color correction, understand the difference between print & web design, and how to put it all together. After going through this course, you will have an excellent understanding of how Photoshop works and it will enable you to create, edit, design in photoshop.
The average salary for Graphic Designer is $47,640 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Become comfortable with photoshop
- Touch up & enhance old photos
This course is intended for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Photoshop.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Layer Mask Intro
- Using Layer Masks
- Masks and Effects
- Blending Modes
- Filters Gallery
- Selections and Colors
- Content Aware Fill and Patch
- Liquefy Basics
- Liquefy Face Smile
- Liquefy Face General
- Liquefy Face Eyes
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's