Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-1)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-339 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
The course (SharePoint 2016 Administration Training) is intended to concentrate on instructions, and the methods to troubleshoot, how SharePoint is managed and operated. In this course, you'll be provided instructions and help in handling your SharePoint.
The program (SharePoint 2016 Administration Training) is focused and designed for the IT pros who aim to extend knowledge on how to handle, install, and operate SharePoint 2016 installations in a data-center or the cloud.
The Salary for a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator averages around $115,000 per year.
The course provides;
- Plan an information-structure for SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Plan a structure for SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Develop and manage internet applications and site gathering.
- Configure consents and protect operations and handlers/personnel.
- Handle platform and protection in SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Run and manage the audience, workers and user profiles efficiently.
- Troubleshoot, validate, and preserve SharePoint 2016 operations.
- Explain the functions of SharePoint 2016.
- Operate and handle the search practice in SharePoint 2016.
- Plan a construction for the 2016 operations.
- Manage and install SharePoint 2016.
- Design and handle service programs.
- Validation in the SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Information arrangement in SharePoint site gatherings and internet applications.
SharePoint 2016 Administration Training focused on the Technology pros who aim to gain knowledge and skills of handling, installation, and operation of SharePoint 2016 installations at the cloud server or in an on-premise data center.
The candidates generally have 2 years of experience of other core techs determined by SharePoint, such as Windows Server 2012 R2 or (AD DA) Active Directory Domain Services, (IIS) Internet Information Services, Networking Infrastructure Services, and Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
The attendees are generally:
- Are Windows PowerShell qualified.
- Have skills in business continuity management along with easy accessibility, data backup, and restoration.
- Detailed information about SharePoint.
- IT professionals who implement an operation of SharePoint 2016, design, and function.
- Got experience for the solution-based role. Professionals who have worked on locating or executing document handling and content handling.
- Have an understanding of SharePoint workloads.
- Has Security technologies and validation practice.
The person should have about 2 years of hands-on experience with SharePoint 2010, a lot of users don't upgrade the system from SharePoint 2010, making it essential that the candidate is aware of SharePoint 2013, especially in terms of hybridization and the differences between the SharePoint 2010. A skilled and knowledgeable candidate who has experience of at least 1 year in ops and management of multiple SharePoint 2013 farms.
The candidates must know of:
- Security Execution.
- Functions of SQL Server and database management.
- For authentication or authorization or as a user store, use AD DS configuration.
- Operate applications in native and cloud environments.
- How to operate Microsoft Hyper-V technologies
- SQL Server is linking to the software.
- Managing IIS.
- Usage of Windows PowerShell 4.0 - helps manage applications remotely.
- Windows Server Windows Server 2012 Organization environment program or 2012 R2 handling.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (MS-20331)
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (MS-20332)
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Software management in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server environment.
- 2. Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- 3. Administering IIS.
- 4. Configuring AD DS for use in authentication, authorization, and as a user store.
- 5. Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 4.0.
- 6. Managing databases and server roles in SQL Server.
- 7. Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- 8. Implementing claims-based security.
- 9. Using Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines.
2. How will the Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-1) benefit in current job:
This five-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches you how to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot your SharePoint environment. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that help you optimize your SharePoint deployment.
3. Exam for the Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-1) course:
You can take Exam 70-339 after attending second part of this course which is “20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016”. Exam 70-339 comprises of these two courses(20339-1 & 20339-2).
4. What you will learn:?
- 1. Key features of SharePoint 2016
- 2. Design a logical and physical architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- 3. Install and configure SharePoint 2016
- 4. Create and configure web applications and site collections
- 5. Manage users, permissions, and secure content in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- 6. Configure authentication in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- 7. Configure platform and farm-level security in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- 8. Mange information taxonomy in SharePoint web applications and site collections
- 9. Configure and manage user profiles and audiences
- 10. Configure and Manage the Search Experience in SharePoint 2016
- 11. Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- 12. Learn things in advance
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Business Productivity, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|