Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - MOC On Demand (MS-10748)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
Get detailed instruction and hands-on practice planning and deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. This Microsoft Official course is designed for IT Professionals who are responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems, as well as configuring and managing endpoints in those systems. You will learn how to plan for the deployment of the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. You will also learn how to migrate from System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
This course also helps candidates prepare for Exam 70-243, MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. Both Configuration Manager courses, 10747D and 10748C, or the equivalent knowledge and skills will be necessary to prepare for the exam.
NOTE: Windows Intune is used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please confirm with your Microsoft training provider that this cloud service is available in your area. Training Providers: please reference the course setup guide for more details.
The average salary for a System Center Configuration Manager is $95,244 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Plan and configure role-based administration.
- Plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy.
- Replicate data and manage content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan resource discovery and client deployment.
- Configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Maintain and monitor System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Migrate to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
This course is intended for:
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They should have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations, in a role in which they are supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Windows®-based operating systems.
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge at the system-administrator level of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management
- Windows Server management including managing Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Client fundamentals
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers
- Basic public key infrastructure (PKI) concepts
- Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including:
- Working with the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager or newer administrator console
- Installing clients
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Working with collections
- Deploying applications
- Managing software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings management
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|