About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course that will teach students how to securely accomplish administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell 5.x. Students will review PowerShell fundamentals, learn Powershell operational security, and configuration management.
Students will also learn how to use administration tools such as Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA) to configure and secure servers. This course also looks at new threats, new exploits, the ever-changing attack surface, and how to remediate them.
- Understand the architecture of Powershell
- Deploy Powershell operational security
- Analyze PowerShell Auditing and Logging
- Enhance server management with Desired State Configuration and Just Enough Administration.
- Analyze and debug scripts
- Understand Powershell based exploits and their remediation.
- Windows Server administrator
- Experience with Windows networking
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with using Windows PowerShell
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|