A business impact analysis would not likely include which of the following tasks?
- A. Calculating risk
- B. Identifying threats
- C. Selecting team members
- D. Identifying critical functions of the company
Which of the following backup facility is most expensive?
The admissibility rule requires that evidence must be excluded if:
- A. It is not pertinent.
- B. It is not legally obtained.
- C. It is not sufficient
- D. It is not relevant
If a site needed sporadic access to another network, which would be the best choice?
- A. SVC (secondary virtual circuit)
- B. SVC (switched virtual circuit)
- C. TVC (temporary virtual circuit)
- D. PVC (permanent virtual circuit)
What is the effective length of a secret key in the Data Encryption Standard (DES) algorithm?
When shopping for an off-site backup facility that will ultimately be used to store all your backup media, what is the most important factor to consider?
- B. The facility should contain an adequate number of PCs and servers and have raised flooring
- C. The facility should have at least one-armed guard
What is the primary reason for using one-way hashing algorithms on user passwords?
Resuming critical business functions includes:
- A. Determining the extent of damage
- B. Declaring a disaster
- C. Establishing the command center
- D. Contacting recovery team members
What is the best description of a structured walk through test?
- C. Representatives from each department come together and go through the test collectively
What is the most critical factor in the development of a disaster recovery plan (DRP)?
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.