Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Machine learning uses computers to run predictive models that learn from existing data in order to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends.
In this data science course, you will be given clear explanations of machine learning theory combined with practical scenarios and hands-on experience building, validating, and deploying machine learning models. You will learn how to build and derive insights from these models using Python, and Azure Notebooks.
- Data exploration, preparation and cleaning
- Supervised machine learning techniques
- Unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Model performance improvement
- Data Analyst
- A basic knowledge of math
- Some programming experience – Python is preferred.
- A willingness to learn through self-paced study.
|Technology||Microsoft, Programming Language|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||48 Hours|