Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - MOC On Demand (MS-20461)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-461 Exam leading to 70-461 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This 5-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. Work through multiple modules, each of which explore a key area of the Transact-SQL language, with a focus on querying and modifying data in Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Database. The labs in this course use a sample database that can be deployed easily in Azure SQL Database, so you get hands-on experience with Transact-SQL without installing or configuring a database server. The main purpose of the course is to prepare people for the exam Microsoft 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014. This exam will be the underlying exam for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
The average salary for a SQL Server Data Analyst is $70,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the basic architecture and concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
- Describe the use of data types in SQL Server
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Use built-in functions
- Group and aggregate data
- Use subqueries
- Use table expressions
- Use set operators
- Use window ranking, offset and aggregate functions
- Implement pivoting and grouping sets
- Execute stored procedures
- Program with T-SQL
- Implement error handling
- Implement transactions
- This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|