Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 717 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
What is Scrum? Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. This course covers an overview of key principles from Lean and Agile with an in-depth discussion of the four key practices necessary for Agile to work. It also covers the concepts of Scrum Master. Students will get an introduction to Scrum, and learn about Scrum aspects, meetings in Scrum, and facilitating projects in Scrum.
The average salary for a for a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is $86,305 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work with others on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
This course is intended for:
- Practicing ScrumMasters
- Product Owners
- Members of Scrum Development teams
- Human Resource (HR) specialists
- Basic understanding of Scrum (through independent reading, knowledge exchange with colleagues
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
Data Mining SpecialistAll Ok
Data Mining SpecialistAll Ok
Good InfoI thought there was good info in this course, but definitely something to review a few times, because of the vast amount of info shared.