About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 883 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
What is Scrum? Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. This course covers an overview of key principles from Lean and Agile with an in-depth discussion of the four key practices necessary for Agile to work. It also covers the concepts of Scrum Master. Students will get an introduction to Scrum, and learn about Scrum aspects, meetings in Scrum, and facilitating projects in Scrum.
The average salary for a for a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is $86,305 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work with others on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
This course is intended for:
- Practicing ScrumMasters
- Product Owners
- Members of Scrum Development teams
- Human Resource (HR) specialists
- Basic understanding of Scrum (through independent reading, knowledge exchange with colleagues
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.