About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Given the ever-expanding role of a SQL Server database administrator in today’s security landscape, it’s critical to know how to keep data secure.
In this course, join the experts for a look at user authentication—who the users are—and authorization—what they are allowed to do. Plus, find out about auditing system access and data encryption, to make sure your data is properly secured.
You’ll examine these topics through the lenses of various platforms, comparing what they look like in SQL Server 2016, SQL Server v.Next on Linux, and Azure SQL Databases.
This computer science course introduces features and technologies for securing databases. Topics include: Authenticating Users and Connections, Authorizing Users to Access Resources, Auditing Access to Data, and Encrypting Data. You will learn how to secure data in SQL Server 2016, SQL Server v.Next on Linux, and Azure SQL Databases.
You will learn:
- How to authenticate connections and user logins
- How to authorize users to access resources
- How to audit access to data
- How to encrypt data at rest and over the wire
- IT Support officer
- cybersecurity officer
- azure developer
- microsoft sql server expert
- To complete the hands-on elements in this course, you will require an Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the hands-on practices. Familiarity with database concepts and basic SQL query syntax.
- A willingness to learn actively and persevere when troubleshooting technical problems is essential.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps, Information Security|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|