SnapProtect Solution Administration (NetApp-SNAPPSAP)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This course prepares you to operate a NetApp® SnapProtect® CommCell with the following clients: NAS, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, VMware® vCenter and other virtual server clients. The administrative best practices for trouble-free operation are emphasized throughout the course.
The average salary for NetApp Systems Administrator is $102,764 per year.
- Manage the essential CommCell components: resource pools, storage virtual machine (SVM) peers, and disk libraries
- Configure SnapProtect software to back up and restore volumes and directories on NAS servers
- Back up and restore SQL Server databases
- Back up and restore Microsoft Exchange mailbox servers
- Back up and restore virtual machines
- Update the CommCell to the latest SnapProtect service pack
- Perform CommCell management tasks
- This course is designed for customers, NetApp Professional Services, partners, and Customer Success engineers.
- Planning and Installing the SnapProtect Solution
- Operating and Troubleshooting the SnapProtect Solution
- Safeguarding Applications with the SnapProtect Solution
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Getting Started with the SnapProtect Solution
- Module 2: The NDMP Protocol and the SnapProtect Solution
- Module 3: Protecting Data on NAS File Servers
- Module 4: Protecting Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Module 5: Protecting Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Module 6: Protecting Virtual Machines
- Module 7: SnapProtect Solution Management Tasks
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's